We crowdsource Fifth Third Bank's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Fifth Third Bank's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Fifth Third Bank employees.
Fifth Third Bank Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Fifth Third Bank offers 9 weeks of paid maternity leave and 1 weeks of unpaid maternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Finance: Personal & Commercial Banking Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Finance: Personal & Commercial Banking industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Fifth Third Bank
- Madam homebuds34
- 6 weeks paid
- 6 weeks unpaid
Fifth Third Bank Maternity Leave Comments
- "Fifth Third has good maternity benefits, and the concierge service is extremely helpful - they will do most anything for you - getting cars serviced, shopping for gifts, etc. " - Changemaker106632
- "There often are a variety of employment opportunities available at the Fifth Third Bank with some of them being able to work a part-time schedule." - Anonymous
- "Option for telecommuting" - Anonymous
- "New in 2017: Maternity Concierge Program" - Tinkerbell18
- "Fifth Third Bank does not support telecommuting. They may allow it occasionally if the need arises for the employee. But they expect employees to be onsite." - Anonymous