We crowdsource Finnegan LLP's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Finnegan LLP's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Finnegan LLP employees.
Finnegan LLP Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Finnegan LLP offers 15 weeks of paid maternity leave, 9 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Law Firm Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Law Firm industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Finnegan LLP
- Lady Bonster
- 18 weeks paid
- 0 weeks unpaid
Finnegan LLP Maternity Leave Comments
- "As with most law firms, at Finnegan it's all about who you work for. I worked for some particularly challenging partners, but they exist everywhere. I faced no issues from partners because of my pregnancy. They were still trying to give me work the week before I went out on maternity leave, but at other firms, I've had the opposite problem (i.e., at another firm, once people found out I was pregnant, it was very difficult to be staffed on new cases)." - Lady Bonster
- "Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner offers 12 fully paid weeks off for new moms. They also offer 9 weeks off for adoptive parents." - Anonymous
- "Company offers 9 fully paid weeks off for new dads." - Anonymous
- "Company backups childcare." - Anonymous
- "Company’s managers are trained to manage work/ life and flexibility concerns of employees." - Anonymous
- "Company contributes to eldercare expenses." - Anonymous
- "At Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner 54% of employees telecommute." - Anonymous
- "Company employs 57 % of women and 49 % of new hires are also women. At Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner 51 % of female employees participate in career counseling, 45% participate in management/ leadership trainings and 28 % participate in mentoring." - Anonymous
- "40% of managers and executives are women." - Anonymous