We crowdsource FIS Global's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on FIS Global's employee reviews and anonymous tips from FIS Global employees.
FIS Global Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
FIS Global offers. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Technology: Financial Services Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Technology: Financial Services industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at FIS Global
- 0 weeks paid
- 0 weeks unpaid
- 5 weeks paid
- 9 weeks unpaid
FIS Global Maternity Leave Comments
- "There is no paid maternity leave, and short-term disability is purchased separately but can be used for maternity leave and can therefore be used for longer than the 6-8 weeks that many companies offer as "maternity leave" if your doctor will allow it. You can then use full FMLA if you can afford 3 months without pay, so you could have a longer-than normal (in the US) maternity leave. It's not perfect, but it's a bit customizeable so it's good." - Anonymous
- "My manager Did allow me to take additional unpaid time off beyond the 12 week FMLA window." - Anonymous
- "Fidelity Investments jobs include part-time positions." - Anonymous
- "100% telecommuting" - Anonymous
- "Fidelity Investments jobs include freelance positions." - Anonymous