We crowdsource General Assembly's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on General Assembly's employee reviews and anonymous tips from General Assembly employees.
General Assembly Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
General Assembly offers 10 weeks of paid maternity leave, 5 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 4 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Educational Services: Management Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Educational Services: Management industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at General Assembly
- Lady anon436
- 4 weeks paid
- 5 weeks unpaid
General Assembly Maternity Leave Comments
- "Overall it's a great place to work, with tons of extremely talented, hard-working women throughout the company, though there aren't enough women at the C level, or on the engineering team. GA as a whole is extremely inclusive but some leadership can be tone deaf about D&I issues. Have not experienced any kind of sexual harassment or discrimination. There are quite a few women who have gone on maternity leave since I've been here; from what I've seen there is support from them, and have seen some promoted after returning (i.e., it does not seem to hold women back from success at the company)." - Anonymous
- "Unlimited (USA)" - Anonymous
- "flexible" - Anonymous
- "flexible- dependent on role, team, etc." - Anonymous
- "Incredibly rich medical plan! I pay half as much as I used to out of my paychecks and this coverage is far superior to what I had at my last company." - Anonymous
- "commuter; gym stipend" - Anonymous
- "They offer 401k but no match." - Anonymous