We crowdsource iHeartMedia's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on iHeartMedia's employee reviews and anonymous tips from iHeartMedia employees.
iHeartMedia Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
iHeartMedia offers 3 weeks of paid maternity leave, 16 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 0 weeks of paid paternity leave and 0 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Advertising Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Advertising industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at iHeartMedia
- 4 weeks paid
- weeks unpaid
iHeartMedia Maternity Leave Comments
- "In the past, iHeartMedia has offered temporary and part-time positions. " - Anonymous
- "at 60% salary only if you have opted in short term disability" - Anonymous
- "but you must use your vacation and sick first" - Anonymous
- "There's no paid maternity or paternity leave. " - Anonymous
- "No parental leave at all. Vacation time or short term disability must be used." - Anonymous