We crowdsource Latham & Watkins LLP's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Latham & Watkins LLP's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Latham & Watkins LLP employees.
Latham & Watkins LLP Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Latham & Watkins LLP offers 22 weeks of paid maternity leave, 30 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 4 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Law Firm Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Law Firm industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lady anon785
- 18 weeks paid
- 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady Jane Grey
- 18 weeks paid
- 52 weeks unpaid
- Lady anon1231
- 12 weeks paid
- 12 weeks unpaid
Latham & Watkins LLP Maternity Leave Comments
- "I've worked here for a little over 3 years. Generally, morale is pretty good but the hours are very long and unpredictable. It is easy to get burnt out. This is generally the case with most big law firms. The company has outreach programs for women but is primarily male-dominated. The maternity leave is very generous." - Anonymous
- "Available for staff, not attorneys." - Anonymous
- "Not available for staff. Even for professional (marketing, business development) there are no opportunities to work remotely even occasionally." - Anonymous
- "22 weeks paid leave for mothers as of 1/1/2018" - Anonymous
- "Can take up to a year combnined with paid leave of 22 weeks" - Anonymous
- "4 weeks paid leave but rarely do male associates take this full leave" - Anonymous