We crowdsource Marriott International, Inc.'s maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Marriott International, Inc.'s employee reviews and anonymous tips from Marriott International, Inc. employees.
Marriott International, Inc. Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Marriott International, Inc. offers 1 weeks of paid maternity leave, 12 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 2 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Hospitality: Hotels Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Hospitality: Hotels industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Marriott International, Inc.
- 6 weeks paid
- 10 weeks unpaid
Marriott International, Inc. Maternity Leave Comments
- "The 6 weeks were paid out of my short-term disability not by Marriott." - marr
- "I've worked for Marriott Intl. for one year and on-site childcare is definitely NOT available. Children are not allowed on property at all. Management calls it a legal liability." - Anonymous
- "Part-time jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "Option for telecommuting" - Anonymous
- "Flexible schedule" - Anonymous
- "Marriott International offers 2 fully paid weeks off for new moms. They also offer 2 weeks off for adoptive parents." - Anonymous
- "Company offers 2 fully paid weeks off for new dads." - Anonymous
- "Company backups childcare." - Anonymous
- "Companie's managers are trained to manage work/ life andflexibility concerns of employees." - Anonymous
- "At Marriott International 7 % of employees telecommute." - Anonymous
- "Company employs 55 % of women and 59 % of new hires are also women. At Marriott International 90 % of female employees participate in career counseling, 22 % participate in mentoring and 45 % participate in management/ leadership trainings." - Anonymous
- "55 % of company’s managers and executives are women." - Anonymous