Mastercard Incorporated Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Mastercard Incorporated offers 9 weeks of paid maternity leave, 8 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 2 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Finance: Credit & Fund Services Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Finance: Credit & Fund Services industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Mastercard Incorporated
- Lady Grateful 10 weeks paid 10 weeks unpaid
- Lady Three 10 weeks paid 15 weeks unpaid
- Lady anon654 8 weeks paid 2 weeks unpaid
- Lady Gringa 12 weeks paid 2 weeks unpaid
- anon1349 8 weeks paid weeks unpaid
Mastercard Incorporated Maternity Leave Comments
- "I've worked here for over 10 years and have taken maternity leave two times (one was in 2015) and although the maternity policy wasn't great, there are some fantastic changes being made to extend the leave policy for 2016. Women are treated fairly at MasterCard and I continue to see the shift (from the time I have been here) of women in more senior roles. I feel good about the future of this organization and am proud to work here." - Lady Grateful
- "MasterCard has been included in Ethisphere's Most Ethical Companies list several years in a row. They actively recognize holidays like International Women's Day and have events throughout the year via the Women's Leadership Network. They offer both paid maternity and paternity leave, as well as additional parental sick days to stay home with a sick child. Work-life balance is fairly good, but could be better if there was more flexibility to work from home on a regular basis (not just as an exception). Note that I do not yet have children, but we are planning to grow our family in the near future. " - anon1349
- "8 weeks of 100% paid maternity leave, plus 4 weeks of of 100% pay and 4 weeks at 80% pay from short-term disability" - anon1349