Mastercard Incorporated http://www.mastercard.us/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Mastercard Incorporated?
anon1349 Managing Consultant, Advisors

MasterCard has been included in Ethisphere's Most Ethical Companies list several years in a row. They actively recognize holidays like International Women's Day and have events throughout the year via the Women's Leadership Network. They offer both paid maternity and paternity leave, as well as additional parental sick days to stay home with a sick child. Work-life balance is fairly good, but could be better if there was more flexibility to work from home on a regular basis (not just as an exception). Note that I do not yet have children, but we are planning to grow our family in the near future.

8 weeks of 100% paid maternity leave, plus 4 weeks of of 100% pay and 4 weeks at 80% pay from short-term disability
Lady Gringa

It is a very male and youth dominated organization. If you are not in with the powers that be you will not advance. As a woman you have to be twice as smart and work twice as hard as your male counterparts. The men close ranks and protect each other. Many people over 40 are in continuous jeopardy as the company favors people under 35 and has aggressively been culling older workers over the past 3 - 4 years.

They pay well

I've worked here for over 10 years. There are a lot of women here and overall, it's a positive work experience. There is flexibility allowing women to work from home, if needed. Mid-level women don't seem to advance because management tends to be male-dominated and not diverse. There is also a feeling that 'the next best thing' is not within the company but outside the company so many promotions don't go to anyone, male or female, within the company but go to external new hires from the buzz firm of the week.

Flexible work schedules are available. However, career advancement is limited.
Lady Three Human Resources

MasterCard is a great place to work, hands down. The company including the senior leadership values every employees contributions and provides outstanding development opportunities, flexibility and support. I've grown personally and professionally over the 15 years I have worked here and my personal needs have never stunted my professional growth or opportunities.There is a growing number of women in senior leadership roles who pay it forward. I'm proud to be a working mother and an employee of MasterCard!

Lady Grateful

I've worked here for over 10 years and have taken maternity leave two times (one was in 2015) and although the maternity policy wasn't great, there are some fantastic changes being made to extend the leave policy for 2016. Women are treated fairly at MasterCard and I continue to see the shift (from the time I have been here) of women in more senior roles. I feel good about the future of this organization and am proud to work here.

Women Review Mastercard Incorporated for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Mastercard Incorporated by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.8 stars, based on 5 reviews Company Website anon1349 Lady Gringa Lady anon654 Lady Three Lady Grateful