We crowdsource Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP employees.
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP offers 23 weeks of paid maternity leave, 12 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 5 weeks of paid paternity leave and 36 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Law Firm Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Law Firm industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Lady Harpina
- 22 weeks paid
- 14 weeks unpaid
- Lady ZZ003
- 22 weeks paid
- 3 weeks unpaid
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP Maternity Leave Comments
- "The policies, such as maternity leave, are generous. However, making flexible arrangements work is entirely dependent on the team with whom one works." - Lady ZZ003
- "Primary caregivers can take 22 weeks of paid parental leave." - Anonymous
- "Primary caregivers can take an additional nine months of unpaid leave." - Anonymous
- "Orrick is tweaking its "onramping" period—the first month after lawyers return from primary caregiver parental leave, when they can take on half of their usual workload and still receive full pay—to allow its rank-and-file to set a predictable schedule in which they work no more than six hours in any given day. The firm is also increasing non-primary caregiver leave for attorneys and staff, and it will contribute $250 to a 529 college fund for its employees' new babies from now on." - Anonymous
- "Orrick's extended paid parental leave for non-primary caregivers—from four weeks to six weeks for lawyers, and from two weeks to three weeks for staff" - Anonymous