PepsiCo Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
PepsiCo offers 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, 0 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 12 weeks of paid paternity leave and 8 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Consumer Packaged Goods: Beverages Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Consumer Packaged Goods: Beverages industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at PepsiCo
- Lady lavendar 4 weeks paid 52 weeks unpaid
- Lady Halcyon 4 weeks paid 8 weeks unpaid
- Madam Veruca Salt 8 weeks paid 4 weeks unpaid
- Lady Gert 6 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
- Lady Bo 1 weeks paid 12 weeks unpaid
- Sherman22 10 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
- anon1420 9 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
PepsiCo Maternity Leave Comments
- "I've worked here for 2.5 years. The amount of women present in various roles, functions, & levels is quite remarkable. Maybe it helps since the CEO is a woman, which is absolutely great! I've just come back from maternity leave; I took 12 wks off (6 paid). So far the transition back to work has been smooth. Only downfall is that my manager doesn't respect the time I have blocked for pumping." - Madam Veruca Salt
- "Standard FMLA (6 weeks paid for normal delivery; 8 weeks for C Section). 4 weeks of paid parental leave. Total paid = 10 weeks for normal delivery. " - Sherman22
- "Depends on your manager how long you can take unpaid. " - anon1420
- "Equal, fair, supportive, leadership advancement opportunity, good maternity leave, fexible work hours" - Natasha
The Office Maternity Leave Checklist for the "Type A" Professional
We've created a very detailed maternity leave checklist to cover pretty much every last detail we think matters for the transition from the office to being at home with your baby. This list is based on the experience, advice and tips that working moms have shared with us. So print it out, and start crossing things off! Before You Announce You're Pregnant at Work (for many women this is typi...
Pregnancy and Maternity Leave for California Employees
If you're a pregnant California employee and interested in what your maternity leave rights are, you're in luck. You live in one of the three states in the United States that guarantees women a partially paid maternity leave. You may also qualify for partially paid leave under the state's short-term disability laws, which cover a portion of your pay while you are unable to work due to pregnancy or childbirth. D...
NY State Maternity Leave and Pregnancy Disability
Update: On March 31, 2016, New York States' legislature approved paid family medical leave for up to 12 weeks effective 2018. Here's our summary of the coming New York state family paid leave provisions. New York state gets a "B" grade from the National Partnership for Women and Families when it comes to how favorable the state laws for new and expecting parents compared to other American states. ...