Pfizer Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Pfizer offers 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, 0 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 12 weeks of paid paternity leave and 8 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Tips & Comments
? Unknown - please leave a tip
? Unknown - please leave a tip
Pharmaceutical Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Pharmaceutical industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Pfizer
- Lady Gvp 10 weeks paid 17 weeks unpaid
- Lady Laugher 10 weeks paid 12 weeks unpaid
- Lady Epi 9 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
- Lady PfizerHR 6 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
- Lady Luckymommy 9 weeks paid 3 weeks unpaid
- Lady Z 8 weeks paid 4 weeks unpaid
- Lady JP 1 weeks paid 24 weeks unpaid
- Lady anon472 12 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady Science10 8 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
- Lady MommyFirst 6 weeks paid 24 weeks unpaid
Pfizer Maternity Leave Comments
- "I have worked there for awhile, I'm about to return from maternity leave with child #2. They have been very accommodating with arranging my leave." - Lady Gvp
- "I've worked here for about 12 years and during that time, the benefits to women have decreased. (paid maternity went from 5 weeks to 1, part time opportunities in sales were eliminated, flextime/virtual based jobs are few and far between.) If you are strictly career focused, this is really a great company to work for because they work hard to try to diversify management roles and ensure it is an equal opportunity for all...however, if you seek flexibility and work life balance, I would rate it currently a C-." - Lady JP
- "I have been with this company for 10 years and work with many women of which the majority are working mothers in my area. Depending on the department you work in the flexibility can be great. Unfortunately as a healthcare company, we continue to pull back on our maternity/family leave benefits and do not often provide flexible work arrangements for those not in the sales organization. The company's mission is to recruit and maintain top talent. Reducing and suspending these types of benefits will alienate top female talent." - Lady MommyFirst
The Office Maternity Leave Checklist for the "Type A" Professional
We've created a very detailed maternity leave checklist to cover pretty much every last detail we think matters for the transition from the office to being at home with your baby. This list is based on the experience, advice and tips that working moms have shared with us. So print it out, and start crossing things off! Before You Announce You're Pregnant at Work (for many women this is typi...
Pregnancy and Maternity Leave for California Employees
If you're a pregnant California employee and interested in what your maternity leave rights are, you're in luck. You live in one of the three states in the United States that guarantees women a partially paid maternity leave. You may also qualify for partially paid leave under the state's short-term disability laws, which cover a portion of your pay while you are unable to work due to pregnancy or childbirth. D...
NY State Maternity Leave and Pregnancy Disability
Update: On March 31, 2016, New York States' legislature approved paid family medical leave for up to 12 weeks effective 2018. Here's our summary of the coming New York state family paid leave provisions. New York state gets a "B" grade from the National Partnership for Women and Families when it comes to how favorable the state laws for new and expecting parents compared to other American states. ...