Pfizer www.pfizer.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Pfizer?

Get a mentor early, learn the politics quickly, understand how to get ahead.

Have a better internal promotion policy
WeDeserveBetter

Under the guise of emphasizing "networking" and "relationship building", the company blatently rewards those who spend their time socializing with friends rather than doing a good job. The management continually reassures women that "their time will come" yet has no committment to making this a reality. The work/life balance is great, mostly because people here do not care about a good job- as long as you are "friendly" and don't "rock the boat" you will be fine in your job. Just don't think you're ever gonna move up the ladder.

Lady lady 2134

I haven't worked here long enough to form an opinion

Lady Cyclebycycle Principal scientist, Cvmed

Women do not advance well beyond a point. Extreme pressure to work long hours.

Lady penny

I was only an intern there but from what I saw women and men were treated equally. I met several women in upper management positions.

Lady MommyFirst Sales

I have been with this company for 10 years and work with many women of which the majority are working mothers in my area. Depending on the department you work in the flexibility can be great. Unfortunately as a healthcare company, we continue to pull back on our maternity/family leave benefits and do not often provide flexible work arrangements for those not in the sales organization. The company's mission is to recruit and maintain top talent. Reducing and suspending these types of benefits will alienate top female talent.

Depends on the role and what your goals are
Lady futureNYCworkingmom

6 weeks paid leave, 6 months unpaid leave. Pfizer offers consulting services and a private nurse to meet with during pregnancy. Pfizer also has very good health benefits.

have only been here a couple of months so too early to determine
Lady Science10

Flexible work hours, freedom to research and try new things. I think it depends on who you end up with for your manager if you will love it or hate it here. I love it.

Lady Swift

If you care about doing a good job, you must possess and exercise extremely proficient communication skills. I am referring to those that enable you to allow decision making males to believe that some ideas are theirs and be willing to provide the PowerPoint or whatever is required to get that idea approved. I know, suck it up, pay it forward and hope it comes back to you someday. It's a man's world at Pfizer.

If they worked for honest Women who were genuinely seeking to support furthering their career.
Lady anon472 Director, Medicine

I worked here for 14 years and it was a dream company at first but with the ever changing economy it became a tumultuous environment in terms of career uncertainty overall, it is a wonderful company and supportive of working moms.

Women Review Pfizer for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Pfizer by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.5 stars, based on 23 reviews Company Website WeDeserveBetter Lady lady 2134 Lady Cyclebycycle Lady penny Lady MommyFirst Lady futureNYCworkingmom Lady Science10 Lady Swift Lady anon472