Pfizer www.pfizer.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Pfizer?
Lady anon472 Director, Medicine

I worked here for 14 years and it was a dream company at first but with the ever changing economy it became a tumultuous environment in terms of career uncertainty overall, it is a wonderful company and supportive of working moms.

Madam PhilaGirl Senior Manager

I worked at Pfizer for 3 1/2 years, and there are a lot of women around the company. There are fewer in the more technical departments (IT, Finance, Research), although I don't know that it's because of systematic discrimination. Very few mid-level women seem to make it to the top, and I don't see good programs for mentorship to improve those numbers. In general, it feels like men and women are treated equally.

Likely depends on the functional area.
Lady JP

I've worked here for about 12 years and during that time, the benefits to women have decreased. (paid maternity went from 5 weeks to 1, part time opportunities in sales were eliminated, flextime/virtual based jobs are few and far between.) If you are strictly career focused, this is really a great company to work for because they work hard to try to diversify management roles and ensure it is an equal opportunity for all...however, if you seek flexibility and work life balance, I would rate it currently a C-.

Depending on the division, you may run into an "old school" boys club mentality.
Lady Z DBM, Sales

The people that work at Pfizer is what makes Pfizer a great place to work.

Lady Luckymommy Director

I absolutely love my job and couldn't ask for a better situation. I think the experience varies greatly between different departments/groups, but I have a lot of flexibility, supportive management, and great team members. I am also given plenty of development opportunities.

Lady Patricia Lead Investigator, Investigations

I worked here for 7 years. Since the acquisition, Pfizer took away a lot of benefits and slashed the workforce in half. People are overworked and are asked to wear too many hats now. Quality of work is impacted due to the slash in workforce.

Lady PfizerHR HR Operations, HR

I have worked here for almost 10 years and have felt challenged in every role I have had. I feel there is equality among men and women and the culture is quite appealing.

Lady pfizr Phill tech, Packaging

The Pfizer plant in Brooklyn is very uncomfortable for a woman. The male co-workers stare at a new female employee like she is a fresh piece of meat, you are not felt welcomed by your female peers either because they feel you are competition. I would say the working environment in that particular plant was very unprofessional.

Lady Epi Senior Director

Building relationships organically is the best way to get work done. Labyrinthine bureaucracy because it is a very, very, large organization. Most of the senior organization is white male and rather hierarchical. All that being said, I've had some great experiences that have come from demonstrating my brains, work ethic, and diplomacy skills and not because someone "gave" me the opportunity.

Lady s1lv3rto3 Associate, Global Procurement

I've been here for over a decade and seen the industry go from booming to shrinking. Benefits have shrunk accordingly, 401K matching is now paid quarterly and if you leave mid-quarter, you forfeit the match for that period, internal awards have practically disappeared, transitioning to different roles/departments is not easy despite earning post-graduate degrees in those areas. You really need to work your network to have an effect and move up.

Women Review Pfizer for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Pfizer by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.5 stars, based on 24 reviews Company Website Lady anon472 Madam PhilaGirl Lady JP Lady Z Lady Luckymommy Lady Patricia Lady PfizerHR Lady pfizr Lady Epi Lady s1lv3rto3