"I was only an intern there but from what I saw women and men were treated equally. I met several women in upper management positions."
Would you recommend Pfizer to other women?
"I have been with this company for 10 years and work with many women of which the majority are working mothers in my area. Depending on the department you work in the flexibility can be great. Unfortunately as a healthcare company, we continue to pull back on our maternity/family leave benefits and do not often provide flexible work arrangements for those not in the sales organization. The company's mission is to recruit and maintain top talent. Reducing and suspending these types of benefits will alienate top female talent."
N/A, Sales
Would you recommend Pfizer to other women?
"Depends on the role and what your goals are"
"6 weeks paid leave, 6 months unpaid leave. Pfizer offers consulting services and a private nurse to meet with during pregnancy. Pfizer also has very good health benefits."
Would you recommend Pfizer to other women?
"have only been here a couple of months so too early to determine"
"Flexible work hours, freedom to research and try new things. I think it depends on who you end up with for your manager if you will love it or hate it here. I love it."
Would you recommend Pfizer to other women?
"If you care about doing a good job, you must possess and exercise extremely proficient communication skills. I am referring to those that enable you to allow decision making males to believe that some ideas are theirs and be willing to provide the PowerPoint or whatever is required to get that idea approved. I know, suck it up, pay it forward and hope it comes back to you someday. It's a man's world at Pfizer."
Would you recommend Pfizer to other women?
"If they worked for honest Women who were genuinely seeking to support furthering their career."
"I worked here for 14 years and it was a dream company at first but with the ever changing economy it became a tumultuous environment in terms of career uncertainty overall, it is a wonderful company and supportive of working moms."
Director, Medicine