SAP Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
SAP offers 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, 0 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 12 weeks of paid paternity leave and 8 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Tips & Comments
6 16 67% Consensus 16Submit a Tip
Paid Maternity Leave (weeks)
6 MedianSubmit a Tip
Unpaid Maternity Leave (weeks)
6 MedianSubmit a Tip
Paid Paternity Leave (weeks)
? Unknown - please leave a tipSubmit a Tip
Unpaid Paternity Leave (weeks)
Technology: Software Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Technology: Software industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at SAP
- Babby Girl 12 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
- Lady Lustachka 6 weeks paid 46 weeks unpaid
- Lady anon168 6 weeks paid 11 weeks unpaid
- Lady Delco 6 weeks paid 12 weeks unpaid
- Madam LadyMama 8 weeks paid 4 weeks unpaid
- Lady HarleyQuinn 14 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady Equity 12 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady Game Changer 16 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
SAP Maternity Leave Comments
- "Maternity leave has become much more generous since I took mine 8 years ago. My managers have always been very flexible when it came to time off/appointments for my child. As with most companies, your satisfaction depends heavily on your manager. I've heard of only a small number of women within the company who did not have the same positive experience with their managers. In the department that I work in, there are a large number of female managers." - Madam LadyMama
- "I don't feel they utilize or develop their administrative professionals effectively. Many women in middle management roles, especially in marketing. I believe women are treated fairly here, and I think there needs to be more work done to hire and retain talented women at all levels. Maternity leave is generous: 12 weeks paid at 100% and up to 4 weeks "transition" time (full time pay, part time hours). In some states, you apply for short term disability and the company makes up the difference between what is paid by the state and your regular salary." - Lady HarleyQuinn
- "There is an initiative for more gender equality but old habits die hard. Maternity leave is generous with the addition of part time return to work benefit for one month at 100% pay. However, there is certainly a stigma with taking this full time benefit. My manager had to go so far as to whisper to tell me that my maternity time off was supported, as to not let her manager hear that I was encouraged to take my legally designated time off." - Lady Game Changer
- "Excellent maternity AND paternity leave options." - BeeBee
The Office Maternity Leave Checklist for the "Type A" Professional
We've created a very detailed maternity leave checklist to cover pretty much every last detail we think matters for the transition from the office to being at home with your baby. This list is based on the experience, advice and tips that working moms have shared with us. So print it out, and start crossing things off! Before You Announce You're Pregnant at Work (for many women this is typi...
Pregnancy and Maternity Leave for California Employees
If you're a pregnant California employee and interested in what your maternity leave rights are, you're in luck. You live in one of the three states in the United States that guarantees women a partially paid maternity leave. You may also qualify for partially paid leave under the state's short-term disability laws, which cover a portion of your pay while you are unable to work due to pregnancy or childbirth. D...
NY State Maternity Leave and Pregnancy Disability
Update: On March 31, 2016, New York States' legislature approved paid family medical leave for up to 12 weeks effective 2018. Here's our summary of the coming New York state family paid leave provisions. New York state gets a "B" grade from the National Partnership for Women and Families when it comes to how favorable the state laws for new and expecting parents compared to other American states. ...