Shell Oil Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Shell Oil offers 6 weeks of paid maternity leave, 12 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 0 weeks of paid paternity leave and 0 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Natural Resources: Oil & Gas Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Natural Resources: Oil & Gas industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Shell Oil
- FGB103 10 weeks paid 17 weeks unpaid
- BlueEyes87 12 weeks paid weeks unpaid
Shell Oil Maternity Leave Comments
- "All paid weeks are based solely on having elected income protection insurance for non-occupational disability. Some managers will call you in to work even when you are on unpaid leave. Year end rankings, which impact bonus, were noticeably impacted in years where maternity leave was taken, contrary to company policy." - FGB103
- "Depends on years of service" - TheHSSELady
- "Disability policy" - TheHSSELady
- "GREAT health benefits" - TheHSSELady
- "Across the street" - Anonymous