The Home Depot Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
The Home Depot offers 6 weeks of paid maternity leave, 6 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 0 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Retail: Furniture & Home Improvement Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Retail: Furniture & Home Improvement industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at The Home Depot
- Lady charming 12 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Madam anon3776 0 weeks paid 8 weeks unpaid
- Lady hardware 6 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
The Home Depot Maternity Leave Comments
- "I worked at HQ for 3 years and found this to be an excellent company for working mothers. In the departments where I worked, the leaders (men and women) were very supportive of mothers. The on-site daycare wasn't built yet when I was there, but I've heard great reviews from my former colleagues. Many friends took maternity leave and raised their young kids while working here, and they seemed to have positive experiences. If I could go back when I'm ready to have kids, I would not hesitate." - Lady Oyster
- "I work at our corporate office. We have a daycare on-site." - Anonymous