The Home Depot Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
The Home Depot offers 6 weeks of paid maternity leave, 6 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 0 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Retail: Furniture & Home Improvement Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Retail: Furniture & Home Improvement industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at The Home Depot
- Lady charming 12 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Madam anon3776 0 weeks paid 8 weeks unpaid
- Lady hardware 6 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
The Home Depot Maternity Leave Comments
- "I worked at HQ for 3 years and found this to be an excellent company for working mothers. In the departments where I worked, the leaders (men and women) were very supportive of mothers. The on-site daycare wasn't built yet when I was there, but I've heard great reviews from my former colleagues. Many friends took maternity leave and raised their young kids while working here, and they seemed to have positive experiences. If I could go back when I'm ready to have kids, I would not hesitate." - Lady Oyster
- "I work at our corporate office. We have a daycare on-site." - Anonymous
The Office Maternity Leave Checklist for the "Type A" Professional
We've created a very detailed maternity leave checklist to cover pretty much every last detail we think matters for the transition from the office to being at home with your baby. This list is based on the experience, advice and tips that working moms have shared with us. So print it out, and start crossing things off! Before You Announce You're Pregnant at Work (for many women this is typically during yo...
Pregnancy and Maternity Leave for California Employees
If you're a pregnant California employee and interested in what your maternity leave rights are, you're in luck. You live in one of the three states in the United States that guarantees women a partially paid maternity leave. You may also qualify for partially paid leave under the state's short-term disability laws, which cover a portion of your pay while you are unable to work due to pregnancy or childbirth. D...
NY State Maternity Leave and Pregnancy Disability
Update: On March 31, 2016, New York States' legislature approved paid family medical leave for up to 12 weeks effective 2018. Here's our summary of the coming New York state family paid leave provisions. New York state gets a "B" grade from the National Partnership for Women and Families when it comes to how favorable the state laws for new and expecting parents compared to other American states. ...