We crowdsource Turner Broadcasting's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Turner Broadcasting's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Turner Broadcasting employees.
Turner Broadcasting Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Turner Broadcasting offers 12 weeks of paid maternity leave, 2 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 6 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Media: Diversified Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Media: Diversified industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Turner Broadcasting
- 8 weeks paid
- 4 weeks unpaid
- 10 weeks paid
- 2 weeks unpaid
Turner Broadcasting Maternity Leave Comments
- "Turner offers 12 fully paid weeks off for new moms. They also offer 6 weeks off for adoptive parents." - Anonymous
- "Company offers 6 fully paid weeks off for new dads." - Anonymous
- "Company backups childcare." - Anonymous
- "Company’s managers are trained to manage work/ life and flexibility concerns of employees." - Anonymous
- "At Turner 35% of employees telecommute." - Anonymous
- "Company contributes to eldercare expenses." - Anonymous
- "45% of company’s managers and executives are women." - Anonymous
- "Company employs 45 % of women and 47 % of new hires are also women. At Turner 20% of female employees participate in management/ leadership trainings and 8 % participate in mentoring." - Anonymous