I landed my new job and my start date is 3/22. However, I am international and my work permit is still being processed and, at this rate, I don't expect to receive it by my start date. I will have to delay my start date until I receive my card (I believe delaying by a week or two but I can't be 100% sure). What is the best way to explain to the company/HR that I am committed to the role but I must wait to receive my card to legally work? Do I tell them I'll notify them as soon as I receive my card or should I pick a specific date knowing it might not be accurate? Thank you!