There is no other person in this world like you, and you deserve to be loved not only by those around you, but by the most important person: YOU. Practicing self-love can be hard for many of us, especially in times when we face serious challenges. It’s about getting in touch with us, our well-being, our hearts and own happiness. When we understand self-love and forgive all that situations that caused harm and sadness to us, we will push through our limiting beliefs and live happy.
Please, do yourself a favor: take a deep breath, give yourself a big hug and start practicing the following activities that will help you to give first the place to what your First Love should be: Self-Love.
1. Break the routine and experience different things: The routine accustoms us to live in ONE way, and downplays the actions and attitudes that can lead us to experience fullness of life.
2. Surround yourself with happy, positive and optimistic people: Being surrounded by self-confident, highly happy, optimistic and determined to move forward will help motivate you and know that you are not the only person who wants to achieve good and better things. Like you there are many people with dreams and desires to move on, so inject yourself with good energy, good vibes and confidence that everything is possible!!
3. Change your thinking: If you ever feel that not everything is going well with your life, try to think of something that you like, this will restore your level of happiness, satisfaction and productivity.
4. Celebrate your achievements: Be your own cheerleader, give yourself a boost and celebrate everything you do, no matter how small it is. When you are aware that you can achieve it and obtain it by your own effort, you will increase your level of self-esteem. Recognize yourself and celebrate your achievements!
5. Help others: Helping others is an action that will fill you with satisfaction and joy. It is a way to be grateful for the blessings you receive daily, and share them by blessing others!
6. Forget the trivial: Don't give importance to what doesn't really have it. Do not waste your time or energy in fighting battles that are not worth it ... Take the things of whoever they come from and add the value that you understand they have. Be assertive, people who engage in deeper conversation experience feelings of satisfaction. In this type of situation, try to avoid emotional, mental and even physical attrition!
7. Learn to Listen: Many times we hear, but we don't listen. When you hear, you downplay the true message that the person needs to get across to you. Instead, when you listen you pay attention, can understand and take the appropriate action, if necessary. By listening, you have the opportunity to share knowledge and experiences with other people, to get to know and to be known, to strengthen ties or relationships, and to be able to exchange different points of view.
8. Live your spiritual life and work on your goals: Find your source of energy and take refuge in it, to fill yourself with love, energy, hope and Faith. We all have a purpose and our divine source has plans for each one. Discover what your purpose is, dream, work on your goals to achieve and decide to do it. Very important: act with Faith, because everything is possible if you believe it!
When you feel emotionally strengthened, you are stronger and more resistant to situations that come as part of life. No matter what happens, what you are going through, or what you have to solve, feel productive and optimistic despite the complications.
Life is to be enjoyed and with experiences we learn to be better people every day!
No one can love you, value you or lift you like you. It is You who can lead you to Success or Failure, you are your own friend or enemy, and in this race you only compete with yourself ... Do not forget it because that is Self-Love; Love for Yourself.