Education Reimbursement – Up to $10,000 a year for job-related undergraduate, graduate & certification programs that are based on eligibility criteria and managers approval.
Philips University – Unlimited access to a wide range of education and learning topics, such as management skills.
Medical, Dental and Vision Plans – Choice of two national medical and dental plans. Coverage for vision exams and glasses with discounts on other vision care services.
Wellness Program – Earn up to $400 to engage in wellness based activities, including biometric health screenings, plus receive up to $240 toward the cost of fitness programs.
Employee Assistance Plan – Receive free financial planning and legal services for issues such as purchasing a home, debt management, adoption and divorce.
Philips 401(k) Plan – When an eligible employee contributes 6% of eligible pay, Philips contributes an additional 7% for a total of 13%.
Flexible Work Arrangements – Telecommuting, flex work schedules and compressed workweeks may be available, depending on business needs and the employee’s position.
Philips Cares – Up to 32 hours of paid time off for employee volunteer activities.
Maternity Leave – Eight weeks of paid leave (100% of pay for 1 or more years of services).
Parental Leave – Four weeks of paid leave during the first twelve months of child’s birth or adoption.
Working Caregivers – Access to free resources to help find caregivers for your children and elderly parents.
Family Caregiver Leave – Two weeks of paid time off to take care of family members with serious health condition.
|Paid Maternity Leave (weeks)|
|Unpaid Maternity Leave (weeks)|
|Paid Paternity Leave (weeks)|
|Unpaid Paternity Leave (weeks)|