anon2762 Technology Consultant, IT

PTO is great - 5 weeks right out the door Maternity Leave is amazing - 4 months at 100% pay Flexible work arrangements and telecommuting available Hours can sometimes be rough depending on what team/client you are on. Performance based/Merit based promotions on a standard/average timeline and career counseling to ensure you are meeting your performance goals and are on target for they next promotion.

100% pay
horizontalrunning

Experience will depend strongly on your practice and geography; some practices are more "boys club" than others

Be passionate about what you do; Be authetntic; Engage your Brain but speak from the heart; Don't play a role; Be yourself; Don't underestimate the power you have within

AMACN Associate Manager, Compliance

Accenture is a great place to work for women. Most groups are flexible and allow remote work. I woud find it difficult to work for another company because of the amount of flexibility that I have. There can be more women promoted and I know they are aware of that and are pushing to close the gap there. The recent performance review process was not executed well this year. Within the US most people did not receive raises even if they were high performers because all of the money went to individuals that were promoted. Hopefully they will reevaluate the new process and fix it otherwise people will leave.

When I took maternity leave twice it was 8 weeks paid 100% each time. They have since increased the number of weeks to 16.
fairygalinda Business Analyst

If you are searching for equality in the work place Accenture is a great place to work at. During my time there I saw that you were only judged on what you contribute to the team. Everyone I met was friendly, welcoming and professional.

yaliegirl2050

Know the unwritten rules and know yourself so that you can figure out if this is the right place for you.

Good opportunity if you know how to navigate the waters.
themoon

i would advise women to apply for this company as my company has gender friendly policies.

lincolnspenny Senior Digital Marketing Manager

You can really get what you want from it to make your work life balance work if you ask and prove yourself. There is a lot of power given to the individual to make it work for them.

Anonymous - 9803 Bhrs

Women have a voice at Accenture. Women lead at the top. Newly promoted chief executive of one of the global businesses replaced a man.

Great People and Place to work with and also the policies are amazing.

Women Review Accenture for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Accenture by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.9 stars, based on 96 reviews Company Website anon2762 horizontalrunning anon2693 AMACN fairygalinda yaliegirl2050 themoon lincolnspenny anon1734