Accenture http://www.accenture.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Accenture?

Great place to work for every women. Certainly consider this great employer.

• 1

• 2

• 3

• 4

• 5

Accenture is a great place for women to kickstart their career up to mid-management level, you can expect a high growth trajectory and great promotion opportunities that are very equal for women. Senior manager and partner levels have brutal lifestyles for women, it depends on how you navigate around the roles and projects to balance out with your life needs. I have seen women leaders succeed in Accenture, yet at the senior manager and partner levels somehow men seem to manage better at commit more effort and time to their work, women tend to drop out naturally...

• 1

• 2

• 3

• 4

• 5

Tech consulting can have long hours, high pressure managing large teams and deadlines, but there is a lot of opportunities given to women to move upwards.
anon2855 Manager

They are really great and cutting edge when it comes to maternity leave and working with parents

The work isn't great, but they are HUGE on equality of pay between men and women and have amazing benefits for maternity leave, etc.
Improve leadership, available work, and how we are hiring...right now our standards for hiring have gone so low that they are hiring people that I couldn't staff to available projects

flexible working hours, maternity leave, work from home options on some days

anon2762 Technology Consultant, IT

PTO is great - 5 weeks right out the door Maternity Leave is amazing - 4 months at 100% pay Flexible work arrangements and telecommuting available Hours can sometimes be rough depending on what team/client you are on. Performance based/Merit based promotions on a standard/average timeline and career counseling to ensure you are meeting your performance goals and are on target for they next promotion.

100% pay
horizontalrunning

Experience will depend strongly on your practice and geography; some practices are more "boys club" than others

Be passionate about what you do; Be authetntic; Engage your Brain but speak from the heart; Don't play a role; Be yourself; Don't underestimate the power you have within

AMACN Associate Manager, Compliance

Accenture is a great place to work for women. Most groups are flexible and allow remote work. I woud find it difficult to work for another company because of the amount of flexibility that I have. There can be more women promoted and I know they are aware of that and are pushing to close the gap there. The recent performance review process was not executed well this year. Within the US most people did not receive raises even if they were high performers because all of the money went to individuals that were promoted. Hopefully they will reevaluate the new process and fix it otherwise people will leave.

When I took maternity leave twice it was 8 weeks paid 100% each time. They have since increased the number of weeks to 16.
fairygalinda Business Analyst

If you are searching for equality in the work place Accenture is a great place to work at. During my time there I saw that you were only judged on what you contribute to the team. Everyone I met was friendly, welcoming and professional.

yaliegirl2050

Know the unwritten rules and know yourself so that you can figure out if this is the right place for you.

Good opportunity if you know how to navigate the waters.

Women Review Accenture for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Accenture by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.9 stars, based on 100 reviews Company Website anon3014 anon2947 anon2855 anon2828 anon2762 horizontalrunning anon2693 AMACN fairygalinda yaliegirl2050