Adobe Systems http://www.adobe.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Adobe Systems?
Lady sunshine_daydream

It's really hard to "move up" the corporate ladder. I've worked at Adobe as an individual contributor and I feel there there isn't any support from my manager about how to further my career in any way outside of my current role.

There is a strong group of women who work together and support each other.

Engineering is old gaurd male. Very few women are making decisions despite what you see in leadership (COO), women are the organizers, men are technical 'deciders'.

In Engineering you have to work harder, be smarter and likely still be in a supporting role
Lady Bug Senior Manager, Corporate Development

I have only worked at Adobe for 3 years and absolutely LOVE my team and in general, the company culture. There are lots of opportunities for women to get involved and also grow their leadership ability.

Lady High-Tech

Overall, a great company to work for with very intelligent employees and an awesome culture. Adobe sponsors high potential women through a leadership development course, and the company has programs in place to promote women in leadership. The company recognizes the need for more women in technology and at the top. However, there are still only two women at the C-level (HR and marketing). Maternity leave is not good: 6 weeks DISABILITY pay and the rest is unpaid leave (through FMLA). Women are not allowed to use vacation (PTO) during maternity leave.

Women Review Adobe Systems for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Adobe Systems by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.8 stars, based on 14 reviews Company Website Lady sunshine_daydream Lady anon118 Lady Bug Lady High-Tech