3.8

"Take advantage of all the opptys to be known and meet people across the functional org, and up the mgmt chain. Having a good network for information, influence, etc. it really helps to get things done. A focus now on women and helping them get visibility, etc. "
One thing Adobe Systems can improve?
"I left for reasons unrelated to gender equality, though I will say that were very few role models for women to have meaningful roles that were not full time. There were a few women you found out about through the grapevine who were rare species. Re: earlier responses to Question #3, I think it applies most in technical positions. "
Senior Product Manager,
"The biggest challenge for me was all the conference calls, especially when working with another geo like India. Late night and early morning calls were the norm to stay in sync with those teams. "
"Hard to remember - I took off 6 months total thought. The max from CA, 4 weeks for my sabbatical, and perhaps remainder was unpaid... Since that time Adobe has increased coverage to be more aligned with other tech peers (2015/2016 possibly). "
Would you recommend Adobe Systems to other women?
"So long as you don't report into the Utah office, it's a good place to be. If you're in the Bay Area, it's a great place to be. "
Would you recommend Adobe Systems to other women?
"I would recommend the Digital Media Business Unit. The Digital Marketing Business Unit is based in a Mormon part of Utah so the culture is very different. "
"Pretty solid but as a younger woman there is a clear dearth of leadership roles to grow into as the average age of the company is older and people don't really leave."
Would you recommend Adobe Systems to other women?
"It really depends on which team you're on and the ratio of men to women within that team. "
Would you recommend Adobe Systems to other women?
"Adobe strives to live by its core values - genuine, exceptional, innovative and involved. "
Would you recommend Adobe Systems to other women?
"Adobe is a typical male-dominated tech company environment/ boys club. There are 14K employees and 30% are women. I see no women with children in the senior leadership. The macho all-in work culture exists and I see no part-time or flexible work options(like job shares). Employees can work from home if they arrange it with their manager but I see this as table stakes. Each employee seems to be weighed down with a lot of work. As a product marketing manager I work almost every evening and sacrifice a lot of important time with my children to stay afloat at Adobe."
Product Marketing Manager, Digital Media