Lady flower2414

If you don't understand, ask questions.

if you are unemployed at least it's a job. I like what I so because I was blessed to get placed in a good department. I see others in departments with high rates that get written up. The rates are too high in some departments.
Lady heyitsthis

Be prepared for no structure at all, the company is hugely innovative but it is literally survival of the fittest. You will have to be extremely assertive and no one will be there to help you navigate.

Lady anon260 EHS Manager, EHS

I would utilize the Learn Before Doing opportunity vs. just jumping in. I jumped in too quick. They really get that you are learning your first year their way of doing business.

Lady Madi Staffing

Not a company for anyone with children. Work/life balance does not exist.

Lady VenetianM Executive Assistant to VP

Keep your head down and take your time learning personalities to fully understand the people you are working with in order to be as successful as possible. Taking the time to learn this, instead of jumping in and showing all of your cards too early, will help learn which people to network with and which ones to simply work along side.

Lady Gryphon Tier 1 Associate, Pack

I would advise myself to keep an updated resume, and continuously look for other employment that would respect my hard work and dedication, instead of seeing me and other workers as a simply numbers towards that bottom line.

Madam pdb8869 Associate, Pick

I would have told myself to keep looking for other employment opportunities. Working at Amazon was stressful on my body, and as an older woman putting a lot of pressure on my joints is not a good thing. I brought this issue up to my manager and they had no empathy, and could not/would not assist in placing me in a position that would alleviate the pressure and stress. I would not recommend this job/company to any other female...ever.

Lady Rawlins

You own your career. Self-advocate. This is true in probably any company.

Lady Juniper Senior Product Manager, Kindle

It's a great place to work with really smart people. I love working here but am definitely 1 of 50 when it comes to gender. But on the plus side it makes my diversity of thought even more essential.

Lady Sparkle DBA, Lead

To set good boundaries. You are your own advocate for a good work-life balance

Women Review Amazon for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Amazon by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.1 stars, based on 96 reviews Company Website Lady flower2414 Lady heyitsthis Lady anon260 Lady Madi Lady VenetianM Lady Gryphon Madam pdb8869 Lady Rawlins Lady Juniper Lady Sparkle