Lady Smrtblond

If you can't adapt to the culture, you likely will not make it

Lady ashes

Do as much as you can to be involved in special projects no matter how new you are. Be close with your manager as they control your destiny. Take making great hiring decisions as early as you can. Deliver Results.

Madam Buttercup Sourcing Recruiter

Definitely work onsite - dig in and don't be afraid to ask questions and introduce yourself to everyone.

Lady Soprano Processor, Returns

If you are shorter than 5'5" don't apply to returns department. They are not accommodating for height issues. Nor are they accommodating for health/handicap issues.

Lady Atomicmoonshine Packer, Single Toys

Be prepared to get in shape and regardless of how hard you work it will never be enough.

Lady Sammie PA, Inbound

Don't let them stress you. Work hard and you will get ahead

Lady pheara7600sy Order Picker, Picker

You are on your feet 10+ hours a day. Breaks are not great. Place makes you feel like a slave. They say you get 2 15 minute break but given a ten minute breaks because they want you to use the use the other 5 minutes to walk to and from your station and break room. which is ridiculous because not only that five minutes "walk" should not be taken out of your right to have your full 15 minutes break, it takes more than 5 to and from the break room some people because it depends on where you are stationed at in the warehouse

Get along with everyone...

Every team is different. Each woman I talk to has some very different experiences. If you're in a tech role, it's still a predominately male dominated world. There are more and more women's events starting to be organized within the company.

Madam Samurai

I've worked here for almost 3 years. I stay because they pay well and the work I do is both exciting and challenging. I do find that there is a lot of younger, male energy and I'm constantly finding ways to be successful and alter my techniques to be effective and have my voice heard.

Women Review Amazon for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Amazon by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.1 stars, based on 96 reviews Company Website Lady Smrtblond Lady ashes Madam Buttercup Lady Soprano Lady Atomicmoonshine Lady Sammie Lady pheara7600sy Lady anon261 Lady anon253 Madam Samurai