Lady mimi

Try to learn as much as you can.

Lady Destiny261 Direct Buyer, Procurement

Excellence is expected and you will be well compensated for your level of expertise.

Lady anon456 Business Analyst, Product Supply and Trading

Network more. There is so much opportunity to move within the company and learn new things. The more people you get to know the better you will be at figuring out what kind of career you want to have and also what areas others find interesting, fun, stressful or down right hate.

Lady jk2855 HR

I worked here for a few years in Corporate HR. My advice to other women is to pay attention to building better relationships with HR senior management. A lot of office politics. Unfortunately, often women in HR leadership roles at Chevron Corporation are not supportive of other women. Thus, networking and relationship building is key to job fulfillment and success.

Lady Haleakala Law

I have worked here for 10 years. On my first day I was very concerned about whether I would be able to prove myself and I started out working way too many hours and stressed out over very tiny mistakes. All of that was unnecessary; simply doing my job to the best of my ability was enough to earn the respect of my supervisors and most of my peers. The extra work hours were not needed and now I am comfortable with just getting my tasks done and, if they are done early, going home to spend some more time with my kids! One important thing I have learned is that you have to filter some men's behavior based on the environment they grew up in. My company has a very diverse population and some of the men (particularly those from the Middle East and India) will automatically dismiss a woman's ideas and cannot be persuaded of a woman's value based on her accomplishments. Fortunately, I have never seen a man of this type promoted to a supervisory position at this company.

Lady Minerva

As a woman starting at an energy company, I did not know how assertive to be for fear of being viewed as abrasive or as a bitch. I have learned that it is indeed a fine line to walk, even at Chevron where great care is taken to remove sexism from the work environment and promote women's advancement.

Lady Freyja

MOST of the company are wonderful, fair-minded people, but there are a few who are not. Listen to the word on the street about people to stay away from and you'll do just fine.

Lady in Waiting Engineer

No comment

Madam Snorgles

Women Review Chevron for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Chevron by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.6 stars, based on 29 reviews Company Website Lady mimi Lady Destiny261 Lady anon456 Lady jk2855 Lady Haleakala Lady Minerva Lady Freyja Lady in Waiting Madam Snorgles