GameChanger https://gc.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about GameChanger?

GameChanger's executive team has 3 women which is huge for a small company and most of the executive team has families which makes GC a very family friendly place to work. The transparency at the company is also awesome and people are encouraged to discuss problems if they see them. By acknowledging that we are not perfect (and the industry is not perfect) I really trust that people here care about ensuring equality. As a female engineer GameChanger was one of the only companies that has ever made me feel like I was being hired for my talent (and not at all like most companies where I have felt like I was being hired because I was pretty good...for a woman and helped boost diversity).

Business and tech are both male dominated fields. That is no different here. However, if you can find fight for your beliefs you will have success here.

A very generous and transparent culture that values the individual and strives to make her experience exceptional. Maternity/paternity policy is far more generous than those at most Fortune 1000 employers, which speaks volumes.

Best I've seen outside of Facebook and Google
smallbutfeisty

GameChanger is an amazing place to work. There are 3 exec-level females at the company, and along with the rest of the management team, they've promoted an inclusive company culture for both men and women.

anon2477 Vice President (VP), People Operations

I have never seen a company who has such a diverse culture without actually trying. We have the most objective interview and promotion process I have ever seen. Not to mention, nearly every member of the executive team and many other colleagues has children under three. We have a great paternity policy (nearly the same as our maternity policy), which I think is a sign of a company who understands how progressive thinking about gender roles contributes to a better society and business success.

I cannot believe how incredibly understanding and supporting they have all been, starting from announcing my pregnancy, all the way through coming back, flexibility, breastfeeding, and etc.
Lady HRTalent

I've never seen a company that, from the top down level, treats women in such an unbiased matter and APPRECIATES the differences between men and women, RECOGNIZES, the differences and REWARDS the differences.

Women Review GameChanger for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of GameChanger by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4.5 stars, based on 6 reviews Company Website anon2509 anon2487 anon2480 smallbutfeisty anon2477 Lady HRTalent