jkbornot

If you are African American please run. Save yourself the time and the stress.

Not for Pay, Evaluation and Reviews
  • 1

• 2

• 3

• 4

• 5

flexibility is allowed only if you are a manager favorite
Be fair and non-discriminatory
Anonymous - 12908 Vice President, Customer Service

A great place to work, interesting, smart people, passionate, sincerely people oriented - in a few LOBs only. right LOB you'll love it. wrong LOB, you'll be miserable

our company just added back in leave for those adopting children. had removed after financial market collapse.
  • 1

• 2

• 3

• 4

• 5

awesome in some LOBs, awful in others. no consistently - all dependent on the LOB leader
depends on LOB. my current LOB is fabulous - unique culture, and interestingly the only one run largely by women. therefore my high satisfaction. in prior LOB I was planning my exit...

Great company, depending on LOB. More women are moving to leadership positions. but certainly not at the forefront of diversity - any kind of diversity.

never was pregnant. our company did add back in leave for adopted children - 6 weeks i believe. (removed during economic downturn plus.. ('07-'15)
depending on LOB. VERY different between LOBs - 180 degrees. never for the LOB i was in. yes, for the current LOB. my current job is run by one of the very FEW women leaders in our company
close to promote more women - rather, ensure a fair, safe environment. a lot of unfair, unequal, 'boys club' practices, unless in the right LOB. i currently work in the only LOB run by a women and LOVE it.

Not many women in senior leadership roles, sales team 90% men

IntegritySalesLeader

Make your goals clear, and document them. You'll have to work twice as hard to get recognized, and heavily promote yourself, but you have to be smart, timely and political in how you do it.

Anonymommy Vice President (VP)

It's a growing company with a phenomenally successful stock and many opportunities for professional growth.

I would recommend it to anyone who doesn't strive to be at the executive level. Women are grossly underrepresented in the upper eschelons of Gartner. However, it's got a positive culture, the benefits (other than maternity / paternity) are outstanding, and the pay is fair.
Lady McLady Manager

Gartner has a phenomenal culture. Everyone is incredibly supportive here - most people have kids and make it work. Very reasonable hours and very flexible.

Lady HR

They have a long way to go. They are growing but have not caught up to what they think they are. No real maternity just short term disability, which means nothing for adoption or dads. There are women in management roles but it is male dominated.

Really depends who and what department you work for/in
Lady NY_BX

Everything depends upon your boss, if that is a man look out he won't help you succeed. Some women try to help but with only one on the operating committee, women have no power

Facebook
Twitter
Women Review Gartner for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Gartner by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 9 reviews Company Website jkbornot anon2852 anon2614 IntegritySalesLeader Anonymommy Lady McLady Lady HR Lady NY_BX