IBM

Headquarters:Armonk, NY(USA)10,000+ Employees
3.9

"A great place for the working Mom, and has allowed me the right balance to work full time and raise my children. I am blessed to be part of this awesome company."
Talent Acquisition Partner, Human Resources
Would you recommend IBM to other women?
"There are a lot of learning opportunities and you have the ability to shape your career trajectory. "
Sr. Talent Acquistion Manager, Human Resources
Would you recommend IBM to other women?
"You can have access to amazing projects and colleagues; there are tremendous growth opportunities, personally and professionally; and, like work at many other corporations, you will work hard to establish your own work/life balance to achieve success and happiness at home and work. "
One thing IBM can improve?
"Improve work-life balance and policies (e.g. flex-time, limit face time)"
Hr Leader, Human Resources
"The flexibility is there, yours to manage. The difficulty is that with the enormous cuts to our workforce, we have fewer people to do a similar or greater amount of work. "
"I had my children prior to joining IBM. "
Would you recommend IBM to other women?
"There are many aspects about working at IBM that make it an ideal place for women; there are other aspects not ideal. There can be tremendous work/life flexibility; but overall, there isn't enough care for work life balance for men or women. "
"IBM is a great place to work for women. The emphasis on inclusion, growth, flexibility, and work-life balance create a positive and enjoyable work environment. "
Would you recommend IBM to other women?
"You will never get bored: there's always new challenges, new things to learn, projects to be embarked on (officially and unofficially), great people to collaborate with."
, Human Resources
"The company is finding a balance between co-location and flexibility, to boost innovation and velocity while respecting and valuing employees' out-of-work life. Flexibility available to each employee will greatly depend on their specific role and function."
"Yes, twice. "
Would you recommend IBM to other women?
"I've been with IBM for 10 years and have had 4 different careers in those 10 years with the same company. That's significant for me because before joining IBM, I worked for 4 different companies in 5 years. I appreciate IBM for treasuring a 'wild duck' like me with a variety of skills and interests, because it's allowed me to stay with the same company while having extremely different experiences. "
Diversity Program Manager, Human Resources
"In the 10 years I've worked for IBM, I've always appreciated the flexibility of the company. Even when I worked in the office for 7 years (I've been working from home for the last 3 years), I had the ability to set my own schedule and was never given a hard time in the event of doctors appointments or other appointments. I am now a new mother and having the flexibility of my organization has truly been a godsend! "