Lady N

While there they were good about working with your private schedule if things came up. This was dependent on what manager you had. When getting hired, ask for the pay you deserve and what men would normally get.

Madam cunningham Category Manager, GPS

I have worked for this company for almost 5 years. I have stayed after having 1 child, and am pregnant with my second. I will most likely switch jobs when we move to new city in 11 months for a larger salary.

Lady austinsite Senior Engineering Manager, Support

18 years; most recently they have put me in non-travel role due to me having young children. Opportunities limited if you cannot travel.

Madam millenial1987

I've worked here for five years and while there is room for movement for women, it's really only limited to the women who sit in NY. As long as you are fine knowing that you will never get a fair raise or bonus while sitting elsewhere in the US, then you should be ok.

Lady Libero

As a global company, odd hours are expected to work with folks in different time zones. The benefit is that you can work at home in order to make yourself available at all hours.

Women Review IBM for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of IBM by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.3 stars, based on 85 reviews Company Website Lady N Madam cunningham Lady austinsite Madam millenial1987 Lady Libero