Linkedin www.linkedin.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Linkedin?
Cinderella20

The climate is getting better and there's a very strong focus. But, I want us to lead the conversation and have the best options for moms and families

CatsEye

I have found LinkedIn to be an inspiring place to work and I have been lucky enough to have received many opportunities to develop and remain challenged

LinkedIn does a wonderful job focusing on how to make the employee experience wonderful. That being said, it is not just the company's responsibility to ensure each employee is taking advantage of everything offered to them - it is the individual's job to make sure they are taking advantage of all the benefits offered.

Lady peanutbox Analyst

I've worked here for over a year now and there are a lot of inspiring women at the company. However, they are concentrated in sales and HR roles. The more technical the role becomes, you see a decrease in the amount of women in those roles, especially in leadership positions at the company. However, my team right now is mostly women, my boss is an inspiring woman, and not many judge women who need to work from home or take sick leave for their family.

Lady ironyabounds

I think they are trying to make women feel included, but it really depends on your level and proximity to leadership. Some members of leadership can make it feel like a boys' club.

Good benefits; can feel like a boys' club.
Lady girlboss1 Talent Solutions Marketer, Marketing

This company is all about visibility - unfortunately quiet and hard working does not get you to the top. You need to be prepared to push your way through, very aggressively. Far more men get promoted far more often because of their boisterous demeanor.

Lady muminthegame Global Sales Org

It is hard to get promoted if you are a woman. if you are bold and speak your mind, you are branded too aggressive. If not, you are a door mat. There is no winning.

Lady DIVA99 Senior Account Executive, Sales

Women are well-represented in supporting and more 'mid-level' manager roles but ZERO on the executive team except for (you guessed it) HR and Marketing. Would like to see that change.

Listen nothing is perfect but LinkedIn is *far* better than most
Madam Butterfly87

Flex time is not available and promotions appear to be given out randomly. A lot of embittered individuals on the team who stay because they don't know where else to go. Job satisfaction is low in 50% of the team.

Depends on who your manager is and there are plenty of bad managers.
Lady anon129 Software Engineer, Engineering

none

Women Review Linkedin for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Linkedin by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4.1 stars, based on 21 reviews Company Website Cinderella20 CatsEye Lady anon1051 Lady peanutbox Lady ironyabounds Lady girlboss1 Lady muminthegame Lady DIVA99 Madam Butterfly87 Lady anon129