Linkedin www.linkedin.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Linkedin?
Lady Guardian

It is a company that supports women and lives it's culture everyday.

anon1298 Global Sales Organization

While leadership is still dominated by white men, there is clearly an effort to dispel that and many women are rising to leadership positions. The majority of mentors I've had are women who have worked their way up. They have many programs for women to support one another and initiatives in place to continue to diversify the workforce. Lots of opportunity--teammates on maternity leave seem to be treated fairly and accommodated justly.

Lady Mew Business Analytics

I view ethnic/cultural diversity as a bigger problem then gender diversity here (though one can drive the other). Analytics can be somewhat chinese culture driven, while engineering somewhat indian culture driven. This leads to differences in how people socialize regardless of gender, but I sometimes feel like I must go out of my way to appear especially technical and competent as a woman, at first meetings with engineers or managers, if I don't want to be dismissed. Generally Business Analytics team has high female representation, and I find my problems are with other teams.

Depends on department and manager
Lady data_rocks

Lots of opportunities for advancement. Great management. They really care about your career growth.

Lady katniss Marketing/Advertising Operations

I think that LinkedIn is a great company to work at, and can look amazing to outsiders given all of the perks for employees and its mission statement to create a supportive culture. However, do not be fooled into thinking that any corporate establishment is void of at least some small amount of discrimination against women. Whether men or women are aware of the segregation or not, women do have to go an extra step further at this company to be seen as an authority or expert at their role. Men on my team are typically given more projects than the women and are promoted to team lead/manager positions more frequently. It seems to take less effort for men to gain respect. And whether they know it or not, it is inherent in a man's nature to speak down to women (our culture has embedded this into us). Again, this is something seen in all workplace environments to some degree. This statement is just a warning that just because you came to work at LinkedIn, does not mean you will be guarded from these every day experiences and frustrations.

Lady Guinevere

The company is still working out the kinks. There are some groups that are better than others. The group I was in, ended up being a "boys club".

Be very cognizant of the group you are going into and who your manager is. Your success totally depends on how much your manager wants you to succeed.

Lady Lindsay

LinkedIn is amazing. LinkedIn truly cares about it's employees. You are not a number here. I've been here for over seven years and couldn't imagine a better work environment.

Wendy Girl Strategic Support Rep, Sales Solutions

The entrepreneurial spirit is alive here. If you're wanting to have an opportunity to "act like an owner" this is the place. I am not micro-managed at all and have the ability to make important decisions. Everyone has equal chance to be promoted and they encourage you to apply for a promotion whenever possible. I also find LinkedIn extremely accommodating to pregnant and new mothers/fathers. The flexibility with our schedules is so helpful when dealing with our children.

new Girl

N/A

Women Review Linkedin for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Linkedin by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4.1 stars, based on 21 reviews Company Website Lady Guardian anon1298 Lady Mew Lady data_rocks Lady katniss Lady Guinevere Lady anon116 Lady Lindsay Wendy Girl new Girl