Employee reviews at Meso Scale Diagnostics, LLC

Meso Scale Diagnostics, LLC

"MSD is a great place if you're new to industry, or if you're thinking of starting your family. The work does not require a lot of thought, so if you're sleep deprived from taking care of kids at home, this is perfect! Also, if you're not looking to advance your career and you don't mind staying on a horizontal career path, this is also perfect! The CEO has publicly embarrassed workers at holiday parties, and the general atmosphere is very "old white men's club"."
One thing Meso Scale Diagnostics, LLC can improve?
Ra Ii, Research & Development
"It's very manager dependent, and department dependent. Working in R&D was easier to ask for flexibility, however my manager didn't fully understand when my kids were sick that I needed to take them out of daycare."
"HR was not very knowledgeable on the FMLA vs Short Term policies, so be prepared to do a bit of researching on your own. *Also be aware of holiday breaks and how that plays into your return date and payroll (Christmas break is 1 week long, however if your return date falls within that time period and you want to take the remaining week off, you have to use vacation time to do so)."
Would you recommend Meso Scale Diagnostics, LLC to other women?

Want to