NBCUniversal http://www.nbc.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about NBCUniversal?
Lady anon173 Ad Operations

As this is a very large company with multiple different departments and businesses, at least what I have seen of the tech-y and sales side of advertising is male-dominated leadership roles. Some leaders are better than others in encouraging feedback but typically on a smaller team you are able to contribute more and your opinion is taken into greater consideration.

Lady Number2Apple

WE ARE GETTING BETTER WITH REGARDS TO EQUAL TREATMENT AND PAY !!

Lady Light

I worked at this company for almost ten years. There was serious gender discrimination. The men were paid more and given preferential treatment in all areas of the workplace. Harassment and bullying were commonplace even though there were mandatory classes all personnel were required to attend stating that these behaviors would not be tolerated. I loved my actual job, but ultimately the discrimination took it's toll and I had to make the choice to move on to an environment that would better support my spirit. I met and worked with some wonderful people there who are still my friends to this day. I only wish I could count my many managers and supervisors among them.

Madam 10112 Producer, Production

Great at promoting from within, grooming employees to be promoted out to other areas of the company

Lady Wx

They actually bought-out a TV station I worked for and it immediately went from a happy-family environment to misery. I never took maternity there, but did need brief time off for another legally protected reason, and was still harassed. Other women were penalized (ie: less favorable jobs/promotions) if they put their children first...one example being a mother declining a business trip due to a child's birthday. There were plenty of people available for the trip, but the mom was on an unofficial probation for about 6 months for putting her child first.

kot Girl

Had a terrible experience, once I became pregnant NBC wanted to get rid of me.

Women Review NBCUniversal for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of NBCUniversal by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.3 stars, based on 16 reviews Company Website Lady anon173 Lady Number2Apple Lady Light Madam 10112 Lady Wx kot Girl