New York Times http://www.nytimes.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about New York Times?
ParisNana

It's a very political place and very competitive. I have found some women in leadership roles are conscious of helping other women, but unfortunately just as many are only looking out for themselves.

I was employed in France, where there are generous parental leave laws.
Lady whatsmyname

Do your research on the departments you will be entering. Some Times depts are better than others for women.

The managers are fine but because many of the veterans there are older men from another generation they create an atmosphere where women are not treated equally. I do not want to over dramatize because there are things far worse to endure than a overgrown man cave atmosphere but until these guys start to retire, things will not improve.
Madam Eolande

There are some great people and leaders here, but the company is increasingly male-dominated. It is also not diverse and management doesn't take responsibility for creating a more accepting and inclusive environment. There are very few champions for women and minorities here.

Women Review New York Times for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of New York Times by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

2.3 stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website ParisNana Lady whatsmyname Madam Eolande