abcd123

Incredible benefits. Would be better to have less emphasis on in-office work.

SFGirl916 Senior Product Marketing Manager, Product

You have to be aggressive for what you want here. Women aren't promoted as often because they won't be aggressive in situations with upper management.

Peyton123 Vice President (VP), Sales

Come here to grow and do some amazing work, both in the company and in the community. It's not a ladder climb to the top, it's a talent opportunity to cross lines and find your best job and place.

Anonymous - 8934 Sales

Excellent Maternity leave; managers helpful to parents' schedules. As a woman, tell them what you want and most likely they will make it happen. Don't be afraid to just ask for it.

garland777

Salesforce is great! There are many opportunities for growth and a very positive culture. There are some "Bros" accross the organization but nothing that can't be handled gracefully.

Lady SF Rocks

Great opportunites with growth prospects. Surrenounded by super smart, but very thoughtful people. Fast paced environment, that's full of energy.

ginnypete Director of Engineering

Salesforce makes an effort to ensure women are hired, paid equally, and have equal opportunities for advancement. I've worked at many companies and I've never experienced anything like this.

Lady Dory

Salesforce have made a huge effort to make equality a top priority and I believe they are doing everything they can to develop this type of culture in the UK.

Lady LovesHerJob Vice President

The company wants to women to succeed. Opportunity is everywhere -- it's up to you to speak up and make it happen.

Lady lolo315 Executive Assistant, Technical Operations

The benefits at Salesforce are absolutely excellent. As a company, they are also very transparent and do their best to make sure everyone has the things they need to make them better at their job. I was in a support role, not in their main office, so I was not in a position to advance during the time I spent there. It wasn't very exciting as far as office positions go, but it was stable, I felt respected by my peers and paid very well. Marc Benioff is the kind of CEO you want running your company. He is making an effort to consciously close the gap on pay in equality, gave benefits to same sex couples before anyone else was doing it (PULLED HIS BUSINESS FROM INDIANA) and encourages volunteering time money and assets. If you want a place that will definitely take care of you as an employee, I would recommend SFDC. The hours can be long, but they also pay overtime.

Women Review Salesforce for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Salesforce by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 64 reviews Company Website abcd123 SFGirl916 Peyton123 garland777 Lady SF Rocks ginnypete Lady Dory Lady LovesHerJob Lady lolo315