Lady MissIndependent Manager

Generally, women are treated fairly and equal pay is publicly at the top of our list. Benefits are competitive, but the pace of our business makes work/life balance a continual challenge.

Lady MarketingMaven

The company is making strides to improve gender and ethnic diversity, but it still has a long way to go. Policies and benefits are very competitive and always improving. As a woman in this company—and working with clients—I've become accustomed to being the only or one of just a few women in a meeting. I've experienced some gender bias from managers that is more a reflection of society than this company as a whole, but the woman who will be most successful at Salesforce will be a self-advocate, confident person who will speak up and own her seat at the table.

Lady TripleL Marketing

While the company is male-heavy overall, there are a good amount of women in leadership positions. They have programs for women and there is a focus on always having a certain % of women in key meetings, participating in public speaking opportunities, and more. It is a very career-focused, fast-paced environment, and while it's a flexible work setting (telecommuting, etc), they do expect a lot if you want to advance. Moving up seems to be very reliant on networking, can be harder to advance if you are not in HQ. Great maternity and paternity leave (partially paid short term disability and 8 weeks additional time, 4 day/wk transitional return for you first month back, excellent mother's room facilities in offices).

Lady TEA

Salesforce is making a big push for diversity and inclusion. That is a constant message. The Tech "boys club" is still prevalent. As with most institutional change it requires patience, determination and perseverance.

Madam LeRoy Strategic Account Executive, Sales

I've worked here for 4+ years and while there are women working here, and the benefits support women's needs, promotions for women in leadership roles is very limited.

Depends on the role/group.
Lady CRM

Disruptive, innovative, fast moving company that cares. Opportunities are available.

Lady anon336 Sr. Dir., Marketing

Good wellness benefits

Lady skywalker

Women are still outnumbered (even in the marketing department), and are definitely underrepresented at the exec/c-level. That said, women are treated with equality and respect, and I'm surrounded by a lot of great, powerful women in leadership roles. Salesforce also makes a huge effort to address women-specific needs (free mammograms on campus, generous maternity leave, period stuff in bathrooms, etc). I would highly highly recommend this workspace for women. It's not perfect, but you won't find better in the Bay.

My manager is a woman but none in management above her.

Lady Smile

There are not many women at senior levels in the Sales organization. However, our CEO has made it a company priority this year to fix the gender wage and equality gap. So I'm hopeful.

Women Review Salesforce for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Salesforce by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 64 reviews Company Website Lady MissIndependent Lady MarketingMaven Lady TripleL Lady TEA Madam LeRoy Lady CRM Lady anon336 Lady skywalker Lady anon325 Lady Smile