Lady Horn Software Consultant, Hybris software

Sap is a huge company and its easy to get swallowed in this company. I think it's a good company that does give opportunities to women, however I don't think the work is particularly interesting at Sap.

Madam LadyMama

Maternity leave has become much more generous since I took mine 8 years ago. My managers have always been very flexible when it came to time off/appointments for my child. As with most companies, your satisfaction depends heavily on your manager. I've heard of only a small number of women within the company who did not have the same positive experience with their managers. In the department that I work in, there are a large number of female managers.

Lady ERZI

If you want to a career this is not the company. No internal mobility and the management does not support it either just allot of talk.

Lady lakegirl VP Sales, Successfactors

While the company states it wants to have more women in leadership, they should add the stipulation that you either need to not have kids or your spouse needs to stay at home. The culture is very much an old boys network. I do not recommend SAP to females for these reasons.

Lady maverick Senior Director

Manager dependent. Nice company culture. Quarterly driven: you are either selling or developing. You can create a nice work-life balance for yourself - especially if you are virtual. If you are virtual, it seems harder to progress your career. It is hard to understand what it takes to succeed, get promoted, etc.

Lady Hecuba

Women have a long way to go in this company.

Lady Delco Finance Manager, Finance

It's a very tough company to work for, but it can be rewarding and the benefits are good.

If you don't need work-life balance.
Lady runnergirl33 Sales

I have worked for 11 years and it definitely depends on where you land in regards to organizations on how the women are treated or shall I say have the opportunity for advancement. It many places it is certainly still is the Old Boys Club.

depends on the role
Lady Sapanalyst

There are several woman in lead managerial roles. I believe men generally have an easier transition and more opportunities when it comes to moving into a lead role. Very stressful work environment and deadlines need to be met. Working remotely is an option. You tend to work longer but it provides a more flexible work environment. I don't believe the pay scale is equal and men are making more in regards to salary. I handle the same if not more responsibilities then some others on my team and I know most are making a higher salary with less experience.

Lady BetsF Senior Director, Marketing

Very white male-dominated, very rigid work style, makes symbolic appointments of women for good optics. Women who have any power don't last long. Highly bureaucratic, layered,slow. Not open to feedback, just pushes superficial messages of diversity, like hiring more people with Autism, while ignoring the real day to day issues with other populations.

Women Review SAP for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of SAP by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.4 stars, based on 26 reviews Company Website Lady Horn Madam LadyMama Lady ERZI Lady lakegirl Lady maverick Lady Hecuba Lady Delco Lady runnergirl33 Lady Sapanalyst Lady BetsF