Tripadvisor www.tripadvisor.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Tripadvisor?
Madam Aveny

It's a good company to work for, but it's undeniable that men do better here. I think that's due to a lack of diversity (gender, race, and background) -- the company as a whole is diverse, but there are "pink ghettos" where all the women and minorities are found, and workers are paid thousands less. We're a media company, but engineering and product are the "golden children" where the real opportunities and money are found. Also, I left my previous department after being mommy-tracked. I'm grateful for the chance to move to a new team, but I'm now trying to get my career back on track.

Lady Lost

Work/life balance is good and the company is very supportive of its employees in general. Sideways movements are encouraged, but it's pretty hard for anyone to get promoted.

Lady TGS

N/A

Madam Goodness Ad Ops

Love it

Madam bonnieem Content Specialist, Content & Integrity

I worked there for over 3 years and in that time was treated with respect from my peers and managers, however was not treated that way in terms of promotions and raises. Although I always out performed my peers, my raises were consistently disappointing at less than $1 per hour per year. There was room for advancement, but no matter how many doors I tried, management did not care. After taking maternity leave I came back to a chaotic group that was mismanaged (having switched managers) and decided that was enough. It wasn't worth putting my baby in day care for.

Madam ahoy718

Lots of women in management so work-life balance is nice.

Women Review Tripadvisor for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Tripadvisor by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.8 stars, based on 16 reviews Company Website Madam Aveny Lady Lost Lady TGS Madam Goodness Madam bonnieem Madam ahoy718