Viacom Inc. www.viacom.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Viacom Inc.?

Back yourself up with your talent and skill. Without it, you have no legs to stand on.

Offer me a staff position
Anonymous - 10195 Finance Manager, Finance

Family friendly overall but depending on your manager can be challenging to progress.

Make it more of a meritocracy in promotion and pay.
Lady Giraffe

NA

Lady Iridium Manager

Most of the executive staff are men, but there are a significant number of women in high ranking positions. I can only speak for my department, but there are more women than men employed and women outnumber men in senior management positions. Excellent maternity leave benefits. Company also offers flexible work arrangements to support a healthy work-life balance. They also offer back-up child care, but not on site care. During my ten years with the company, I have been promoted multiple times and have been very happy with my experience with the company.

Madam Devo Executive Assistant

Like many of the reviews, there were a ton of women in support roles, a few in middle management, and those in senior positions were fighting so hard against each other, because everyone knew that only one woman was going to get to the top spot. Since I was in a support role, I was eager to find a mentor to prepare for the next step. There just wasn't anyone with the time or motivation to do so. And once you were in a role, you were there forever. They had no incentive to move you up.

Liberal policies about a committment to diversity, but very rarely were women promoted over men.

Women Review Viacom Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Viacom Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 5 reviews Company Website anon2646 Lady Giraffe Lady Iridium Madam Devo