We crowdsource Viacom Inc.'s maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Viacom Inc.'s employee reviews and anonymous tips from Viacom Inc. employees.
Viacom Inc. Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Viacom Inc. offers 10 weeks of paid maternity leave, 4 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Media: Diversified Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Media: Diversified industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Viacom Inc.
- Lady Iridium
- 16 weeks paid
- 0 weeks unpaid
Viacom Inc. Maternity Leave Comments
- "Most of the executive staff are men, but there are a significant number of women in high ranking positions. I can only speak for my department, but there are more women than men employed and women outnumber men in senior management positions. Excellent maternity leave benefits. Company also offers flexible work arrangements to support a healthy work-life balance. They also offer back-up child care, but not on site care. During my ten years with the company, I have been promoted multiple times and have been very happy with my experience with the company." - Lady Iridium
- "Full-Time Freelance, Alternative Schedule Freelance,Temporary" - Anonymous
- "Viacom offers $10,000 lifetime IVF treatment maximum. They use standard pre-authorization and lifetime medication maximum is limited, but limitations vary. Their plan will refuse to cover PGS testing, but will not exclude any clinic." - Anonymous
- "Viacom offers 10 fully paid weeks off for new moms. They also offer 6 weeks off for adoptive parents." - Anonymous
- "Company offers 4 fully paid weeks off for new dads." - Anonymous
- "Company backups childcare." - Anonymous
- "Company’s managers are trained to manage work/ life and flexibility concerns of employees." - Anonymous
- "At Viacom 85% of employees telecommute." - Anonymous
- "Company contributes to eldercare expenses." - Anonymous
- "52% of company’s managers and executives are women." - Anonymous
- "Company employs 55 % of women and 60 % of new hires are also women. At Viacom 13 % of female employees participate in career counseling, 58% participate in management/ leadership trainings." - Anonymous