We crowdsource BlackRock, Inc.'s maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on BlackRock, Inc.'s employee reviews and anonymous tips from BlackRock, Inc. employees.
BlackRock, Inc. Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
BlackRock, Inc. offers 16 weeks of paid maternity leave, 4 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Finance: Asset Management Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Finance: Asset Management industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at BlackRock, Inc.
- 12 weeks paid
- 4 weeks unpaid
- 16 weeks paid
- weeks unpaid
- 15 weeks paid
- weeks unpaid
BlackRock, Inc. Maternity Leave Comments
- "PTO can be added to the end of official paid leave, at manager's discretion." - Focused877853
- "I was able to work part-time for a while after my child was born. But that benefit is highly dependent on your boss. " - Ladyboss679683
- "but men rarely take all 2 weeks consecutively - many will not take the full time" - Anonymous
- "Blackrock offers $20,000 lifetime IVF treatment maximum. They use standard pre-authorization and lifetime medication maximum is limited to $10,000. Their plan will refuse to cover PGS testing and will not exclude any clinic." - Anonymous
- "Maternity leave was upgraded to 16 weeks of leave paid at 100%. When the employee is ready to return to work, they are eligible for a 2 week transition period where the employee must work at least 60% of their regularly scheduled work week but may define the days/hours in conjunction with their manager " - Anonymous
- "At the same time that maternity leave was updated, as was paternity. Paternity may be taken in 1 week increments over the 1st year of the baby's life. " - Anonymous