We crowdsource Dana-Farber Cancer Institute's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Dana-Farber Cancer Institute's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Dana-Farber Cancer Institute employees.
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute offers 0 weeks of paid maternity leave and 12 weeks of unpaid maternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Healthcare: Hospitals & Clinics Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Healthcare: Hospitals & Clinics industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- 12 weeks paid
- weeks unpaid
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Maternity Leave Comments
- "Fantastic place to work with large percentage of female leadership. However, parental policies could use improvement - no paid maternity leave, limited to 12 weeks unpaid FMLA, and many teams do not allow flex hours or working from home." - Madam BostonLass
- "You can buy into short term disability but it is expensive (employee paid)." - Madam BostonLass
- "Dana-Farber does not have a paid maternity leave. I was paid through STD and vacation time and sick time I had saved up." - jcc73
- "No paid maternity leave." - Madam BostonLass
- "12 weeks unpaid leave through FMLA" - Madam BostonLass
- "4.5% contribution, even if the employee doesn't contribute. Additional 1.5% matching if employee contributes 3%" - Madam BostonLass
- "Some teams allow, others do not. There is no organization-wide policy." - Madam BostonLass
- "3 weeks vacation for new employees, plus floating holidays and sick/personal time. Increases based on tenure after 7 years." - Madam BostonLass