Deloitte Tax LLP Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Deloitte Tax LLP offers 14 weeks of paid maternity leave, 4 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 3 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Accounting Services Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Accounting Services industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Deloitte Tax LLP
- Lady Zverik 16 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady TNM 16 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady Clark 19 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
Deloitte Tax LLP Maternity Leave Comments
- "I have worked here for 3 years, and have had great opportunities come my way. My experience in relating to male and female colleagues and leadership alike has been extremely positive, and I have never felt excluded because I am a woman. This firm is also improving its work-life balance policies by leaps and bounds. Every primary caregiver gets a minimum of 14 weeks paid maternity leave and can take up to 6 months total, employees receive a minimum of 5 weeks personal time off per year, and the firm has added 2 extra holidays per year for the past 2 years. Additionally, I am given the opportunity to work from home several days a week in order to make my life easier with my baby in daycare. The flexibility and trust here is very impressive." - Lady Clark
- "Great place to be if you want to take maternity leave. Bad place to be if you're single and looking for a significant other. The hours can be pretty bad. " - Alexis
The Office Maternity Leave Checklist for the "Type A" Professional
We've created a very detailed maternity leave checklist to cover pretty much every last detail we think matters for the transition from the office to being at home with your baby. This list is based on the experience, advice and tips that working moms have shared with us. So print it out, and start crossing things off! Before You Announce You're Pregnant at Work (for many women this is typically during yo...
Pregnancy and Maternity Leave for California Employees
If you're a pregnant California employee and interested in what your maternity leave rights are, you're in luck. You live in one of the three states in the United States that guarantees women a partially paid maternity leave. You may also qualify for partially paid leave under the state's short-term disability laws, which cover a portion of your pay while you are unable to work due to pregnancy or childbirth. D...
NY State Maternity Leave and Pregnancy Disability
Update: On March 31, 2016, New York States' legislature approved paid family medical leave for up to 12 weeks effective 2018. Here's our summary of the coming New York state family paid leave provisions. New York state gets a "B" grade from the National Partnership for Women and Families when it comes to how favorable the state laws for new and expecting parents compared to other American states. ...