M17

Good parental leave; good benefits generally; overall treatment depends on local office culture

• 1

• 2

• 3

• 4

• 5

Consultingmama Senior Manager, IT

Stressful and very political. Harder at the top, not many women leaders with families.

• 1

• 2

• 3

• 4

• 5

Sunshine2

Amazing learning opportunity, great people (top of their profession and willing to teach/mentor). Culture of excellence (e.g. High expectations). It may seem like there is a mold in which to conform, but when you get to know people, that doesn't seem as much of the case.

I don't have children of my own, but our paid family is ahead of the game
Hear me, ask for my input, provide me with more visibility to everything going on in my team (not the people,but rather the direction, projects, latest thinking, etc)
foboforever

Make sure you have good sponsors and you align yourself correctly. If you are unlucky and are put into a bad project, that stigma will follow you forever.

lemony Management Consultant, Strategy & Business Development

Deloitte is a place where it's really up to you to drive your career and collect a strong support group around you. The key to succeeding here is giving it your 110% on projects, finding key leadership that will advocate for you and getting visibility through firm initiatives. I have loved my experience here and see that the firm really is making an effort with their Flexibility and Predictability initiatives (cross-country moves for family, flexible work schedules, parental leave) and rewards practitioners for it.

techbuddha Senior Consultant

Long hours, mostly men in leadership positions, very uneven pay among consultants

It really depends so much on the group and role.

Great family leave benefits, great education benefits for MBA candidates

Based on career aspirations and personal circumstances and education, etc.
sirenlady85 Technology Consultant, IT

If you're don't have the support of senior leadership, you likely won't last. And everyone is looking for their support so look to stand out in some way. Demands for your time and effort are extremely high so be prepared for that. They are flexible with your time but not for long periods.

Kayak123

Keep demanding what's yours. Be aggressive with compensation discussions and make sure if your have ideas people know they are yours.

anon2467 Associate, Talent Acquisition

Great place, team is super supportive. Love the flexibility offered in terms of work hours.

Women Review Deloitte for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Deloitte by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.7 stars, based on 78 reviews Company Website M17 Consultingmama Sunshine2 foboforever lemony techbuddha sirenlady85 Kayak123 anon2467