Liberty Mutual Group Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Liberty Mutual Group offers 2 weeks of paid maternity leave, 10 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 2 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Tips & Comments
2 100% ConsensusSubmit a Tip
Paid Maternity Leave (weeks)
10 100% ConsensusSubmit a Tip
Unpaid Maternity Leave (weeks)
2 MedianSubmit a Tip
Paid Paternity Leave (weeks)
? Unknown - please leave a tipSubmit a Tip
Unpaid Paternity Leave (weeks)
Insurance: Property & Casualty Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Insurance: Property & Casualty industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Liberty Mutual Group
- Lady Lo 8 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady Professional 2 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
- Lady anon519 0 weeks paid 13 weeks unpaid
- Lady anon517 6 weeks paid 7 weeks unpaid
- Madam HR Manager 5 weeks paid 2 weeks unpaid
- Lady Corpworld 2 weeks paid 5 weeks unpaid
- Lady Manager Plus One 6 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
- Lady Innovation 10 weeks paid 3 weeks unpaid
- Lady Payitforward 4 weeks paid 9 weeks unpaid
- Lady anon829 2 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
Liberty Mutual Group Maternity Leave Comments
- "I have found that hard work and good networking get you far here. I limit my in-office time to 40 hours a week and my evenings are devoted to my family, yet I have been promoted annually and am currently at the highest level of individual contributor positions. There are amble flexible work arrangements available, although upper management does not participate in them. Maternity leave is on par with other companies, and taking the full amount of leave available is encouraged. It sometimes feels like coworkers judge my schedule and the hours I put in, but my work speaks for itself and I've never felt held back as a woman." - Lady Innovation
- "Slow-moving, bureaucratic organization with mostly male middle and upper management. It can be difficult to break into the boys' club especially when male managers refer to each other as "buddy" or "bud." Company recently introduced parental leave of 2 weeks for both mothers and fathers; falls quite short as more companies are offering 2 months plus. 401k is 50 cents on the dollar up to 6%. New health insurance options introduced to save the company money and transfer more costs to employees. Calibration process is designed to keep wages low. Starting salaries are competitive but be prepared for wage stagnation even if you are a consistent high performer." - Lady lifework
The Office Maternity Leave Checklist for the "Type A" Professional
We've created a very detailed maternity leave checklist to cover pretty much every last detail we think matters for the transition from the office to being at home with your baby. This list is based on the experience, advice and tips that working moms have shared with us. So print it out, and start crossing things off! Before You Announce You're Pregnant at Work (for many women this is typically during yo...
Pregnancy and Maternity Leave for California Employees
If you're a pregnant California employee and interested in what your maternity leave rights are, you're in luck. You live in one of the three states in the United States that guarantees women a partially paid maternity leave. You may also qualify for partially paid leave under the state's short-term disability laws, which cover a portion of your pay while you are unable to work due to pregnancy or childbirth. D...
NY State Maternity Leave and Pregnancy Disability
Update: On March 31, 2016, New York States' legislature approved paid family medical leave for up to 12 weeks effective 2018. Here's our summary of the coming New York state family paid leave provisions. New York state gets a "B" grade from the National Partnership for Women and Families when it comes to how favorable the state laws for new and expecting parents compared to other American states. ...