T-Mobile Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
T-Mobile offers 7 weeks of paid maternity leave, 12 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 3 weeks of paid paternity leave and 12 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Telecommunications Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Telecommunications industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at T-Mobile
- Lady jducato 2 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady LolaBear 7 weeks paid 12 weeks unpaid
- Lady lkolar9 7 weeks paid 52 weeks unpaid
- Lady MommE 6 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- tmofan 6 weeks paid 3 weeks unpaid
T-Mobile Maternity Leave Comments
- "Lots of opportunity to succeed. Great benefits. T-Mobile cares about you and your family. 7 weeks of paid maternity leave. 3 weeks of paid paternity or adoption leave. Childcare subsidies. 401(k) matching. Employee Stock Purchase Plan. Annual bonus. Mobile Service discount. and much, much more!!" - Lady LolaBear
- "At the time we only had STD that covers 6 weeks at 60% pay, the other came from my PTO and I ended up taking an additional 3 weeks to stay home with my child for the full 12 weeks. Since then T-Mobile has implemented a 7 week, 100% paid maternity leave coverage - definitely a step in the right direction." - tmofan
The Office Maternity Leave Checklist for the "Type A" Professional
We've created a very detailed maternity leave checklist to cover pretty much every last detail we think matters for the transition from the office to being at home with your baby. This list is based on the experience, advice and tips that working moms have shared with us. So print it out, and start crossing things off! Before You Announce You're Pregnant at Work (for many women this is typically during yo...
Pregnancy and Maternity Leave for California Employees
If you're a pregnant California employee and interested in what your maternity leave rights are, you're in luck. You live in one of the three states in the United States that guarantees women a partially paid maternity leave. You may also qualify for partially paid leave under the state's short-term disability laws, which cover a portion of your pay while you are unable to work due to pregnancy or childbirth. D...
NY State Maternity Leave and Pregnancy Disability
Update: On March 31, 2016, New York States' legislature approved paid family medical leave for up to 12 weeks effective 2018. Here's our summary of the coming New York state family paid leave provisions. New York state gets a "B" grade from the National Partnership for Women and Families when it comes to how favorable the state laws for new and expecting parents compared to other American states. ...