T-Mobile Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
T-Mobile offers 7 weeks of paid maternity leave, 12 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 3 weeks of paid paternity leave and 12 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Telecommunications Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Telecommunications industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at T-Mobile
- Lady jducato 2 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- Lady LolaBear 7 weeks paid 12 weeks unpaid
- Lady lkolar9 7 weeks paid 52 weeks unpaid
- Lady MommE 6 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
- tmofan 6 weeks paid 3 weeks unpaid
T-Mobile Maternity Leave Comments
- "Lots of opportunity to succeed. Great benefits. T-Mobile cares about you and your family. 7 weeks of paid maternity leave. 3 weeks of paid paternity or adoption leave. Childcare subsidies. 401(k) matching. Employee Stock Purchase Plan. Annual bonus. Mobile Service discount. and much, much more!!" - Lady LolaBear
- "At the time we only had STD that covers 6 weeks at 60% pay, the other came from my PTO and I ended up taking an additional 3 weeks to stay home with my child for the full 12 weeks. Since then T-Mobile has implemented a 7 week, 100% paid maternity leave coverage - definitely a step in the right direction." - tmofan