We crowdsource Takeda's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Takeda's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Takeda employees.
Takeda Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Takeda offers 7 weeks of paid maternity leave, 6 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 2 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Pharmaceutical Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Pharmaceutical industry offer?
Takeda Maternity Leave Comments
- "Takeda offers 8 fully paid weeks off for new moms. They also offer 2 weeks off for adoptive parents." - Anonymous
- "Company offers 2 fully paid weeks off for new dads." - Anonymous
- "Company backups childcare." - Anonymous
- "Company’s managers are trained to manage work/ life and flexibility concerns of employees." - Anonymous
- "At Takeda 82% of employees telecommute." - Anonymous
- "Company contributes to eldercare expenses." - Anonymous
- "42% of company’s managers and executives are women." - Anonymous
- "Company employs 55 % of women and 54 % of new hires are also women. At Takeda 100 % of female employees participate in career counseling, 22% participate in management/ leadership trainings and 12 % participate in mentoring." - Anonymous