We crowdsource TIAA-CREF's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on TIAA-CREF's employee reviews and anonymous tips from TIAA-CREF employees.
TIAA-CREF Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
TIAA-CREF offers 9 weeks of paid maternity leave, 4 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Finance: Asset Management Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Finance: Asset Management industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at TIAA-CREF
- Lady thomala
- 10 weeks paid
- 6 weeks unpaid
TIAA-CREF Maternity Leave Comments
- "Great Place to work with generous maternity leave and time-off. Upper level management is more male dominated, but not as much as heavily seen in other organizations" - Lady WKS
- "TIAA-CREF has supported work flexibility by providing a variety of telecommuting job opportunities. TIAA-CREF supportS work flexibility by providing a variety of telecommuting job opportunities." - Anonymous
- "TIAA offers 10 fully paid weeks off for new moms. They also offer 4 weeks off for adoptive parents." - Anonymous
- "Company offers 4 fully paid weeks off for new dads." - Anonymous
- "Company backups childcare." - Anonymous
- "Company’s managers are trained to manage work/ life and flexibility concerns of employees." - Anonymous
- "At TIAA 70% of employees telecommute." - Anonymous
- "Company contributes to eldercare expenses." - Anonymous
- "39% of company’s managers and executives are women." - Anonymous
- "Company employs 42 % of women and 37 % of new hires are also women. At TIAA 56 % of female employees participate in career counseling, 2% participate in management/ leadership trainings and 18 % participate in mentoring." - Anonymous